Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Frame scan

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    I shot a cartridge to test my Nikon Super-8 and I scanned some frames in a pro scanner.

    Here's one of them, what do you think?


    bry

    frame

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jefury's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 31st, 2001
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool!
    What type of film did you use?
    Where's the location? Looks like some interesting place to shoot a movie.

    Jeffery

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The problem is when I click on the post I don't see your image. I am sure it looks good.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MovieStuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2001
    Posts
    847
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Same here. I don't see any image.

    Roger

  5. #5
    tfunch24
    Guest tfunch24's Avatar

    Post

    I can't see the image, either.

    I'm using IE 6.0 as my browser, if that helps indicate anything.

    Tom

  6. #6
    TA152
    Guest TA152's Avatar

    Post

    Missing the image too but there is an X that indicates that there is an image missing so it must be the link to that image that s incorrectly posted.

    R

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Nigel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2000
    Posts
    1,668
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I use Netscape. Screw Microsoft and Bill Gates--Viva La Steve Jobs!!!

  8. #8
    TA152
    Guest TA152's Avatar

    Post

    Agree Nigel but that doesen?t solve it either.

    R

  9. #9
    Inactive Member tom*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2001
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A good way to view the frame is to right click the 'x' and choose 'copy'. Then 'paste' into Word or something like that. Sorry for being Windowscentric, it's all I know..

    Tom

    Interesting looking location by the way.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member bry's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2001
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi,

    Sorry guys, I guess brinkster is down. It should be up again anytime.

    Anyway, I used Kodachrome 40 and it is an old restaurant by the railway in Caldas da Rainha, Portugal, where I'm studying.


    bry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •